Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Nero Vision Buzzing Sound

THE PAYROLL DAY 4, ANGLE AND SOME COMMENTS BY COURSE

PHOTOS
These pictures, send them to us Antonio, blog reader outside the company and also several forums forero buses and camiones.Podemos you see d Contis and two Alsina in Russia and there Reissues.
THE PAYROLL DAY 4

Today 4, finally I have my payroll money available in my bank account. not comfort me anything that today this is the comment I have heard it by my peers. It is true that my bank is a scoundrel, and all I think, but not all the fault of the bank.

Talking to the deputy director of the branch, informs me that until 2 fails to transfer my account from my nominated by ALSA . This makes me think that our managers give the payment order on that, at most, we should have our money in the account. Two days, at least, is what has delayed the super duper ALSA emoluments in revenue we earn every day working on his orders. The two days of delay, could be considered anecdotal if it were not domiciled many of us have some payments (mortgage, receipt number, credit cards ....) on the first day of the month, and if no income, no money to pay (please, no one dares to label me a populist).


In my humble opinion, I think our managers should have a sense of guilt, I hope you have because workers can not disciplinary proceedings (so fashionable lately) that in this case would to invent a new nomenclature which could well be:

LACK or LACK INTOLERABLE SHAMEFUL.

comforts me that this month is even and I think even months in charge in time .... we'll see in November.

SOME COMMENTS

ADOLFO Roldan said:
Good afternoon, after learning statistics of the general strike yesterday (everyone who believes as you want), my humble opinion, is members of all committees of Spain, should of thought leaders to remove existen.Es now time to put new faces and credible, willing to work for real and once and for all take out (if possible) Well this country in which we are sinking slowly.
also take to give my congratulations our company union by compression took time yesterday to give freedom to those who wanted trabajar.Para me it was a very large sample of fellowship.

Jerivá SAID
Alvaro Thanks for the love of your words I would appreciate it and share it. With regard to my way of expressing on my responsibility towards others does not need any music are the years with the same service that we like it or not some are neighbors and others already well known.
join not strike me as comment on the maxima and union representatives from both unions and ways to react to the serious problem we have employees and do not get into more controversial but the found. With regard to the possible mobilization we have to do all the negotiation of the agreement to transport HE NEVER BACK WITH THE CAST OF ALL MY FELLOW downturn, what you have to do is done until the end. Greetings to all those who know me and encouragement to the 29 that we will miss. Thanks Alvaro ...

ADOLFO Roldan said:
Will I Could anyone explain what is going on with the nominations?, Every day we pay later . Regards

Villaescusa FRANCISCO SAID

TWO QUESTIONS:
1 .- Where courses held?
2 .- Can it be done voluntarily day off? (To me it is fatal in the day that I'm late for my family obligations) .

0 comments:

Post a Comment