Sunday, June 7, 2009

Small Multiple Polops In My Galbladder

BANCOLOMBIA Y SU FILA PREFERENCIAL

few days ago my wife asked me the favor of making a transaction Bancolombia, of course I accept the mission without hesitation but with a bit of laziness because I banks are allergic ... I've always thought the best bank is Bancolchon .. No charge to save me money, not charge me when I make a withdrawal, much less when I do deposit, no maximum amount to get money, your ATM remains so close to sleeping with my wife and me and never row because I'm always the preferred customer.

And speaking of preferred customers, then take the card from my wife and ask the key to it for the millionth time because you never know what the right number, I went to prestigious Bank .. Arrive at your home, I found parking easy because this is in a shopping center, entering his air-conditioning cooling relaxes me, whether I locate after 6 people from the general line, but after a few seconds I had the preferred line only two patients and course to see who had the bank card do not hesitate to change my line .. Then imagine that if I have I am preferential bank card .. So I change row .. Mistake because it is clear that the lines are slow or fast exclusive boxes from supermarkets, banks, warehouses and others.

After watching my life fade in the preferential Bancolombia because while the general line attended the 6 characters to where I was and 4 more, I just come to the attention of Miss after just two shifts preferential support equivalent to 10 in the town of sandal.

Finally .. When he reached the box the girl told me "Sir are you a preferred customer? I said .. With a smile and pride "of course I make a withdrawal with the card Bancolombia" and to my surprise the girl tells me spoiled girl tone and believed the best family .. "Sir you are not a preferred customer that the preferential have at least 5 products of the bank and you only have one account." Hearing his outrage decided to fight back ... "aaaa is that being a customer of the bank is not being a preferred customer ... I mean that despite having the card I am nothing to you? "And she says" they do not .. But being the first time he carried out, the transaction "to which I replied obviously "It is the least after I've made in row slower world and not worry that never again will use the preferential line that apparently I am not and probably never will I be the preferred customer.

She performed my transaction and I take the stupid receipt to remind me that despite Bancolombia making money from our accounts all the concepts we have or to see us to them we are nothing. .

However, if we unite all to close our accounts safe remember that their salaries, bonuses, vacation and business people live the ordinary like you and me, which we immediately become their preferred customers.

1 - It seems that between them do not even understand, say they have the purpose of offering customers a service experience rewarding and satisfying but apparently the plural does not apply to the poncho.
2 - New lines of preferential treatment: that is worth waiting .. hahaha what is this like a joke, but it's true .. These rows were invented for people to wait for more! and last but not least also cause pain in this row if you do not have at least 5 products And
them not to believe that I made up this is the link

http://www.grupobancolombia.com/home/saladeprensa/Contenido/2007/categorias/Novedades/septiembre.pdf love my Bancolchon

0 comments:

Post a Comment