Monday, May 4, 2009

Clear Plastic Car Cover



Update: Thanks to the bloggers who have posted on their blogs my complaint, to date 05 / 05/2009:


Gran Combo Club - Mr. Silvio Rendón:

http:// grancomboclub.com/2009/05/combitos-agregadores.html


Weekend Update .

Original Post:

------------------ First of all thank all who have supported me since I became aware of my case.

blog's main purpose is to have a means of communication to make my case to:
  • That reconsider Scotiabank Peru and assume responsibility for the loss of my money and do not look that I assume, although ultimately the bank has sent me a letter dated 21/04/2009 and does not assume any liability. My next step will be to: submit my complaint to the SBS Customer Advocate Financial.
  • That all may be aware that my case can be given of how helpless we are before all the insecurity that exists in this country and to the "almighty" entities that ignore our rights.
  • Contact me if there are some people who have happened if we have the same force and defend our rights (jaimeavendanov@gmail.com)
  • all Peruvians demonstrate that with few resources and use of the internet I can do a campaign to defend my truth and my rights.
  • Find people of goodwill who can advise me in this fight I've ever fought.


Day Sunday Renowned journalist Cesar Hildebrant interviewed me on his program "El Perro del Hortelano" which airs on Channel 11 RBC, where I explained my case.



also let them binding documents set out in the interview: police report, letter to the bank and two letters Scotianbank response. Double click on "Bank Documents " shown below for larger view.

Bank Documents



0 comments:

Post a Comment