Monday, May 11, 2009

Sammie Dating Myammee

Meeting with Scotiabank and other customer complaint

On Friday 08/05/2009 I approached with my lawyer at the offices of the Bank to a meeting to solve my problem, after being called by them.

At the meeting I explained that they have reviewed my case and were proceeding to refund my money, I just had to sign a letter of settlement where after reading it to my lawyer had the following comments:

  1. The Bank does not assume any responsibility for what happened with his cashier that night when my card went off inside.
  2. The Bank reserves the right to review at any time agreement was signed.
  3. My claim was inappropriate. Here are consulted then the reason why I returned the money, they argued that it was only for "commercial reasons."
  4. By signing the letter they forbade me to disclose any written means, mail, radio, print, fax and / or any electronic means the agreement, including the amount to be refunded, violating my constitutional right to freedom of expression.

The Bank refused to lift these observations made by us, failure to reach an agreement we chose to retire and not accept the check for the refund that I did, basically these points and the fear that the Bank, by not accepting their responsibility and right of review can then easily return the amount to charge me again if you later feel that they should not give it to me. In addition to this the Bank can make me sign a letter which violates the constitutional right of all citizens of this country to freedom of expression.

Anyway, my claim and submitted to the Financial Customer Advocacy will continue its course and then the next step will INDECOPI if not done justice to my case.

Last night at Caesar's program Hildebrant presented another case like mine, the same mode: insert your card into an ATM of Scotiabank type your password then the ATM is turned off and mysteriously appear in another ATM transactions while you are doing the call to lock.

To Mrs. Maria del Pilar Fernandez have made withdrawals totaling S /. 3,241.25 Nuevos Soles.

And the S /. 1,500.00 as daily withdrawal limit that the institution has implemented, in these cases because it works.

Como siempre el Banco no se hace responsable de nada.
Banco Scotiabank Perú: http://www.scotiabank.com.pe (atención al cliente,banca personas)

0 comments:

Post a Comment