Saturday, May 16, 2009

Email Confidentiality Clause Saved Me

Scotiabank Peru paid a surprise in my account the amount of my claim

After I refused to sign the agreement that the Bank presented to me in a few days ago for the return of my money, I took on Thursday 14/05/2009 surprising knowledge of a credit on my account for the amount claimed, dated 13/05/2009, which had reference, concept: Casual and Branch: Back Office Operations.

15/05/2009 On Friday I submitted a letter in the Bank's main office, requesting explanations of payment in order to dispose and to terminate this case, also to avoid any future contingency Bank having a communication with the respective explanation such payment.




parallel
Bank on Friday, I was doing sent a letter of credit to my home with their explanations.




First of all, tell that for administrative reasons from my employer and others that many of us know, I have yet active savings account at Scotiabank, where I deposited my pay. I'm in the process of change that soon.

After these events I want to deeply thank all the people whose support I've achieved the objective was the return of my money, to an act for which he was not responsible.

thank Mr. Rafael Romero, Mr. César Hildebrant, its staff and RBC TV Channel 11 stands me in TV spots and to make my case.

Thanks to the bloggers who made echo of my complaint and they expressed their support in their respective pages, Mr. Achilles Martin , blog "Liver Achilles , Mr Torero's blog" The Comeche " and Mr. Silvio Rendón the blog "Gran Combo Club."

also thank all the people who knew or could not have expressed their support and sympathy for what happened with encouraging words in person, via email, and comment on videos on youtube and the left on this blog .

This blog will remain as testimony to my claim, my struggle for a just cause, and how did justice with the support and solidarity of people. Likewise shall also be an example to all those people who have been the same or they can pass and can also claim.






Sincerely, THANK YOU TOTAL. "

Atte.

Jaime Avendaño

0 comments:

Post a Comment