Sunday, September 26, 2010

Diagram Of A Nikon Camera

10 QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS, A VIDEO AND SOME PRACTICAL EXAMPLES SHADED

A VIDEO
first thing you leave a v ideo of our friend Juan Manuel Sanchez Ruz, that he did not call him now, has won all Juanma we can call the "Got Fingered" .
also tells us that when we send the video:
Hello everyone, today I write with a bit frivolous grounds.
But first I would like to thank something Committee. When you have your life more or less structured, based on the schedules of her daughters and his wife, it is quite difficult to return to reposition it. That's what had happened to me (me and 7 other partners) not for the mediation committee, which got the company to accept the changes he proposed .
Thanks guys.
PHOTOS

These pictures, send them to us Ilia Dominguez and as previously Sergio Martin, the reflectors of l blog outside the company, are the more effort being put in that we do not run out of photos. Ilia tells us:

'm regular reader of your blog , and seeing that you asked that you send photos, take the opportunity to send you some.

Do not put Alsa I have very few (that's if have worried well) and seeketh and send, and I sent some other company and I see that are accustomed to climbing.

Health you


10 QUESTIONS TO ANSWER

Continuing doubts about the Labor Reform and for you do not like to read, we leave you this link ( CLICKING HERE You come to Him ) with 10 questions Reform and clicking on each, get a video explaining . Hope you like it and especially that you clarify the situation more tomorrow

.

FEW SHADED


We leave here the last qualifications before the strike of the day 29, correspondiantes to Francisco Villaescusa, Pedro Garrido and writer Almudena Grandes.

Villaescusa FRANCISCO SAID

PATIÑO PRECISION :
1 .- I have no interest in harming the company or the general committee or any of its members in general. If repatea me how to act UGT you seem to "tune" as well. 2.-Ni
am malicious or ignorant, or entrepreneur, I like the capitalist system in its purest form and want to know anything that smacks of communism. I do not defend the timing, on the contrary, I have suffered for many years and I want is to disappear forever.
3.-That you bought another the story of Little Red Riding Hood. I have seen my brother and my father, both affiliated to the Workers' Commissions, they detraía the 15% of successful COMPENSATION wage Fogasa unpaid when their companies closed down, it hurts not kept the letter he sent my father to plantartela in his face. Regarding the ERES go to newspaper records, gained 240 million euros in 2009 unions.
4.-It seems that you give much importance to the individual opinion of a person who simply says what he thinks.
5.-This goes to "union" that I have answered (not the partner or the person as such): ZPatiño encourage, now that long Camaño Zapatero your resume to send to them that you have qualities for the job : demagogy, twisting the words of others to look like the opposite of what they say, and the use of non- the truth to support their own thesis. Encouragement that you have done.
Regards to all my colleagues and everyone that made on 29 as that seems appropriate that this is freedom.

PEDRO GARRIDO SAID

been a long time since I entertained both eyendo BLOG l , but then again I did not like some comments, not the background, because everyone is free to express whatever he wants, but in the formas.Podemos express what we want, but when we use the insult and personal disqualification and the reason we lose all we could tener.Podemos be for or against the operation of trade unions and ZP, but I think they deserve a little respect and if they want to criticize perfect, but without insultos.Yo not going to give arguments for or in against the strike because it is my task and if you want to talk politics I'd be delighted, but that already are journalists who know about this, because the only thing missing is that we discuss also by politics. And finally, all that I ask you all is that we respect both those who want to strike as to who wants to work . A hug for everyone.

ALMUDENA SAID .... BIG IN THE COUNTRY:

I do not want my children to live worse than I have lived. Because it is not fair that workers pay for the account of a crisis that has enriched their leaders. Because this government has not reinstated the estate tax, has not taxed on large fortunes, has not increased the rate of the Sicav, where the rich invest their surplus money to contribute to the expenses of the State with a paltry 1%, and in turn, has punished the weakest with a labor reform unacceptable. Because you can not allow an employer to lay off its employees four days ahead, just because they "expected" losses for next year, saving the way over 50% of compensation. But also because the crisis is serving to mask a cyclical change aimed at liquidating the welfare state. Because if we were not able to export our progress to the workers of the great powers such as China and India, what awaits us is the import of their appalling working conditions. Because the West has already held that enslaving people earn more money. Because behind cuts labor rights, civil rights will come. Because there will be a rating agency, or a Nobel prize, which proclaims that the setbacks are necessary to advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment