Sunday, September 19, 2010

Men's Brazilian Wax Las Vegas

THE RELEASED AND ANGEL MORENO

PHOTOS
These pictures sent to us Alvaro Romero of Sidereal Sunsundegui . From here I turn to ask for cooperation, for to send us photos to blog , since the file only remain of discretionary and not on our buses. Thank you for your cooperation.
THE WORKERS RELEASED
In the last week has generated a controversy in relation to the union released , before which and without calling or remove who is right on this issue, we wanted to leave you the link, the article that appeared last Thursday at the Country , which gives a fairly measured the subject. Here I leave it to you and you read it pincheis .
remarks
EMILIO Oliver said:
wanted him encourage my friend and I hope Pedro Garrido economic problems are solved with the company soon , I guess we'll be on vacation for several days without a match at 19:00.
also wanted to say that I think about Like Luis Miguel Checa seems that is well on its part to fight for their peers to not change or working conditions or hours as this has a significant effect on the family voda each and you have managed to maintain their line all although it has been detrimental of the same flag seems because I believe that the shift is rather complicated especially if it is as I have said
Madrid-Santarder 19:00 returning at 1:30 in the morning because is working late and night and for which we have difficulty sleeping during the day as I do seems like a hard turn and continues to encourage luismi t so co-madrid us suppose that it will be grateful that I know I have a good appreciation
and finally yesterday I got the course accelerated OCIBUS I learned a good bit since I had already researched on my own but I thought it was interesting though I'm sure this system will eventually bring loss of jobs lockers in it that you yourself can make a change of note is that when you come a traveler who has a ticket for another day if you have places you can change it to travel at your service you can close open tickets and collect my particular card I like new technologies but I think what happened in Authors will end up happening here too but I think with this system Traffic bosses are not very necessary because through the message will communicate with the central opuedes in order according to the course you go by Mr. Laurentino'd see watching this that I say what if I say because the company wants to invest in new technologies so you can see your payroll online parts etc. COHC hope everything will actually work because I do not understand technology and a fleet such as disastrous especially in San Sebastian old cars as we 6070 where there are many days that you can not go to work and make your service and a rented and your time is summarized in waiting for the mechanic and instead of charging your service with extra hours of attendance allowance as you become 8 hours to charge and at the end of the month your payroll is reduced by something that is alien to you but good time 'll see how everything goes good I do not dwell more than I think I've done enough
a greeting fellow
Villaescusa FRANCISCO SAID
Dear colleagues: I've been watching three new cars campaign is in Torrejón . Do not know if this model will be for us or not, but I give my opinion about them: I liked very much, I think driving position is better than the last car came new, more closed up, best hood, good seat and usually always good finish Setra. The system is handicapped ramp remain the same, that is messy to use and eventually with the same old problems. Bring camera to the door and reverse greatly appreciated. The passenger seats are simpler but are very well continue to bring reading lights, individual air outlets. Defects for me, in principle, only two: the cash drawer, small and fixed (and could ride the big swing at least) and f high on the dashboard closet. I think Crate is solvable and we are on time, see enclosure that is impossible because the structure of the model. In order that, if this model that we think we're driving in luck. God companions always protect you.
ELOY SAID
I was told Patino and Soria lee few days, your relapse, and my cowardice to accept reality has prevented me, not even ask You prefer to keep thinking it's not true, a friend like you can not disappoint. I've always trusted you in full, you can not leave me disappointed, it would be justo.Tu that as a union has always fought bravely, you, that your mental and physical strength gala always did, beat, friend, wins. Do not stop fighting. Be your mismo.Confío in you, as always. A hug very strong, but without squeezing.
VIDAL LUIS SAID
Good afternoon wanted me to report a problem which I think is serio.Como you know I find myself down a problem that makes me dizzy with loss of vision etc, l to mutual tells me this is no accident thereby washing their hands and pay social security with the corresponding discount this means it is legal for me to say in the mutual dizzy driving in an accident, I told them no and that nothing happened because it has to go to social security this is normal ..... THANKS AND GREETINGS TO ALL Compisa
GOVERNOR SAID
NOW MORE THAN EVER need to get up and use all your strength and that of your family. MANY ARE YOU REMEMBER A DAY. MANOLO , miss you and I know you'll soon see.

Javier Ferreira said:
I would ask colleagues who either without malice or intention all possible keys smooth out the cars to the detriment to us themselves. If you've taken home the accidentally (which I happened to me) is very easy to return and even leave them in the office of chief of station -2, in the metal cabinet. Thanks mates and collaborate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment