Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hummingbird Small Bag

"STRIKE" FROM VACATION AND CONVENTION

PHOTOS
photos today, we send them the top 4 mate the Plaza de Castilla Ricardo Garcia , which leave our fellow Jose Antonio Fernandez, Pablo Sebastian and he , accompanied by a worker at the refueling station where the north of La Serna .
The last photo was sent in by teammate Miguel Berbel , bus Atletico Madrid when they won the European Super . By the way Miguel Berbel some comrades, the same year Trophy was won by Real Madrid 6 years ago, we said it was a summer torneillo . It seems that Michael and the athletic it has changed the qualification of prestigious tournament. Anyway, congratulations , but the same trophy that discredited ago años.Por mouth the fish dies.

remarks
VIDAL LUIS SAID
Hello only do my personal complaint to the company Ibermutuamur and I do not think be the only one: on 09.04.1910 11:45 aprox wings I come to a mutual because I have suffered dizziness 2 consecutive loss of vision. What is my surprise after being in the Mutual nearly an hour with a pain I head exploded, tell me to go to the emergency room that is no accident ; arrived at the hospital at 13:35 after putting on a way to get me an anticoagulant, serum and medication, apart from an electric, and c onsigo plates out to almost hospital.Menos 19.00horas I have only bad, it seems, dizziness. If I had something more serious in my head what happened? Mutual emergencies are down desastrosas.Ahora SS I soon calls from physicians mutual see that I have and I register as soon as possible this is not normal I have a fellow like many great discontent with the mutual hope recover soon be out of that dish does not taste just thank God that nothing happened that day: a greeting to all and hope to be ready with my compis in their daily tasks.
MORENO ANGEL SAID
As expected, the Yesterday the manager of the Consortium of Regional Transport Community, called the dome of SLT pulled them ears with which these (once made Paripe) called off the strike, "demonstrating to employers and the respective companies of each delegate or not, accountability, loyalty and expertise in the defense of the rights of workers. "Probably end up singing their anthem: AMO never walk alone. Amen.
GINÉS Moya said:
compis Hello I just want to say that until this last September admit still photos and any type of material your including your participation to make the title in the new DVD of the history of the continent. we began to assemble in early October. All material command them last September did not enter the assembly of the DVD.
Grac ias you all for your cooperation.

PEDRO GARRIDO SAID
Hello compañeros.En this time writing to add some stuff to the previous article written by Luismi Committee member Luismi . Last week Luismi called me to clarify a problem with my salary and then told me the agreement by any partner that suffer variation in service except he and his partner Thomas Godoy service. I hinted that being a member of the Committee é could have pushed to hold serve and now comes the bueno.Tras explain how it was a little meeting with the company, told me that the rope was already very tense and was preferable that only saw two people and not eight as the principle. By this I mean is that Luismi in never looked for his personal interest but on the contrary, prefer harming him the benefit of others compañeros.Para me it does have value and the only thing left for me to tell Luismi is OLE YOUR EGGS.
VIDAL LUIS SAID
course has two balls but I think the thread starts here to start cutting services halfway think these services are continental and awarded by a vacancy ordered and adjudged by old what extent this is legal? is that after this service will be other losers. A SALUTE TO TODOS.Ah a little thing I want to qualify tell a boss that if he reads this knows who he is and I think I read from time to time that WE ARE NOT LOW TASTE FOR VALE AND MAYBE THE STREET WILL BEFORE U.S. ......... THIS IS A LEVEL INFORMATION ONLY FOR

the "strike" OF SLT
C omo to you and said Angel Moreno the previous comment, the strike by calling in a way that had convened the SLT, have called off. What a relief have felt the Ramirez y Cia!.
The facts were well : E l Wednesday SLT was convened by the Consortium Manager D. Alvaro Pombo Pradillo and , which asked (demanded ) to call off the strikes, then the general secretary of the SLT in order to continue the dialogue I choose to suspend the strikes of 14 and 15 while keeping the rest.

Thursday at the table of the agreement were asked by the meeting l which refused even to teach them a note press, published by IRIN .

S i not for what we're playing , Descojonado would be like laughing, but we're playing a lot and this is serious and the best medicine is that these trade unionists second to go home once and for all .

Last, as the last qualification, we remind you that the daily work pays off and that the last meeting of the Committee on Prevention with the Company, you can see the results in improvements in Dispenser hoses Ave America. Much remains, but little by little and walking on safe things are solved.



0 comments:

Post a Comment