Sunday, February 13, 2011

Acne Concealer Price In The Phils.

J'ETEIM IN ALL LANGUAGES my novel CAROLINA BLUE cupcake dulcinea source of the fiery writer gull

J'ETEIM IN ALL LANGUAGES my novel CAROLINA BLUE cupcake dulcinea source of the fiery writer gull

•! I LOVE YOU! as you Are you gay ... Who cares? You're not gonna blame you for loving Mary Magdalene was a prostitute Jesus forgave God loved you more sinful than I am I LOVE YOU! in English in Chinese-Japanese-Portuguese-English-French-Italian-in Quechua in Esperanto in all languages! I LOVE YOU! ! I LOVE YOU! my peace flag to unite the world in all races and religions gender policy languages \u200b\u200bin every atom of God is love Love Love profane holy man! I LOVE YOU! throw the first stone you can not speak for you I am the voice of your conscience you have more beads than I am I LOVE YOU! Do not give me your finger I LOVE YOU ... IN ALL LANGUAGES

• German: Ich liebe dich

• Afrikaans: Ek het jou lief (also Ek het jou lief Ek is lief vir or jou)

• Albanian: Te dua

• Arabic: Ana Behibak (a man) and Ana Behibek (at woman)

• Croatian: LJUBim
you
• Danish: Jeg elsker dig

• Italian: Ti amo

• English: I love you

• Japanese: Ai sh [i! 1l] I imasu. Aish also [i! 1l] teru Kimi or ai and sh [i! 1l] teru.

• Koreano: Tangshin-i cho-a-yo. Sarang Heyo also

• French: Je t'aime

• Nigeria: Ina sonki

• Polish: kocham Chie. Also: Ja cie kocham

• Portuguese: Eu I love you

• Swedish: Jag älskar dig. Also: IAJ älskar Dej

Help me love the world then I will not be alone We'll be a couple reincarnation of Adam and Eve! The love of the millennium! ! I LOVE YOU! ..
cestfini
www.escritoragaviota.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment