Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pokemon Souls Silver Chaining

THE FART OF THE CENTURY MAGDALENA DE LA FUENTE of gull dulcinea the fiery writer DEDICATED TO RAFAEL REY REY JAJAJA BY FEBRUARY 14 because I told Goldfarter JAJAH Gets angry and Mary Carmen Marín NOT JAJAJA BUT THE NATASHA MARY CARMEN GATT "omnigatameow" the star of a fart - my friend mary carmen pedorrini poet and lived nearby apartment from miraflores ami lee ami redialing day I visited near the sea depa she likes my peoma sell my soul for a kiss and pure conchudini put it on your block with my pseudonym jajajjaja peromi course title poem of his block jajajja one day I was sad pedorrini came to chat with me with a face poto and this is what she wrote and respon-day lol sorry for the vulgarity but you have to laugh even if the e pedod miga mia pedorrini and above tells you the meetings belt hahaha I am ashamed and she hesitates hahaha ...

THE FART MADELEINE CENTURY SUPPLY dulcinea the fiery writer gull DEDICATED TO RAFAEL REY REY JAJAJA BY FEBRUARY 14 because I told Goldfarter JAJAH Gets angry and Mary Carmen Marín NOT OF NATASHA JAJAJA BUT THE MARY CARMEN GATT "omnigatameow" the star of a fart-my friend mary carmen pedorrini poet and lived nearby apartment from miraflores ami lee ami redialing days I visited near the sea depa she likes my peoma sell my soul for a kiss conchudini pure and put it on your block with my pseudonym jajajjaja peromi course title poem of his block jajajja one day I was sad pedorrini came to chat with me with a face poto and this is what she wrote and respon-day lol sorry for the vulgarity but you have to laugh even if the e mia miga pedod pedorrini and over the account in jajaja meetings have belt I am ashamed and she hesitates hahaha ...



live in another place "omnigatameow" poet friend mary carmen pedorrini look for cake and invite you to read my novel is of a bitch you remember the fart that you threw in the elevator told me "seagull Dulcinea Fasten the nose to no smell, "I told you not smell when suddenly I almost fainted and was cerradote lift that ugly fucking smelled of rotten eggs - I almost suffocate fuck the lift was closed - I have to buy my oxygen chamber - when you throw another fart let me know to go in the other elevator - that such a piece for my mother you entered the Guinness record - "farting omnigatameow" I see you throw yourself another sad depression fart and laugh - pure farts fuck I'll hire to kill him to fart at the Quixote queer king king - your husband would run on pure farts - how not what I hired you to run to my husband for years before I separate rocket flew like fucking asshole laugh commands men to comb skulls parted in the middle - you're still hell would I find a baboon - what happens to my pal glad you remember when you read my novels until dawn in my or in your depa depa and cagabas you laugh - I have a neighbor I have ciroperaloca sheet one day I'll take the conference to see the Quijote'm bitter kid I stood with my milk my ceviche and my cake ... in your face you throw the fart - the same elevator not another the same - never will think pisses me off that I threw that fart - you're stealing credit contracted - replies shit - laugh - you laughed at last - to win lost silver mine should pay me to make you laugh - a little friend for free because you were with me when I buy my shit polar cold and you pushed your humitas your picarones you remember that cold night fucking shit when I took my bag of quaker and apple had anda cold and told me to take him home because I like the Quaker - and prepared me your girl shitting me or I was going home without taking my quaker - and you laughed at last - I forgive you your fart jacks to put carepalo your face to mourn and fucking laugh - I was going to mourn seeing that face and I see you laughing I saved my tears are very expensive - you laugh quick faster than you fart in the elevator - again that face you put poto - Chinese and do not handle insurance no longer grabs you sure that Chinese poto hands - let your hair like Gloria Trevi - with this bow make me remember my grandmother - that's my friend epa pedorrini you laughed the laugh of your own farts When you're down puts your enemy zuácate lift and you throw your fart but not in my face and do not reach the elevator farting - and here you laughed at my nose I have your fart pedorrini you get the Nobel Prize for farts - is unforgettable your friend fart I can not forget - laugh you laugh your farts the most original of the planet - if there friend farting contest you got off easy - you with Quixote position we find that shit eats beans until dawn your guardian angel sleeps in another room - the angie sure sounds so much reading your belly farts already want to throw a fart in front of me - over the smell Angie believes that its belly pulled a fart sounds like World War III - I think you're with peditis - you laugh at me I'm better than medical I laugh to the dumb - writes my home phone just for you not tell anyone because I have come here to write my novel - my direction ... up ... miraflores beachfront - we are united in memory of a great fart - a fart fart until forever memorable - your fart makes you special - Fasten your nose dijsite me I told you not smell you knew the potential of your farts fuck I leave dead lift almost any alerts that your farts are worse than your fart bomb wiped out Hiroshima - Don Quixote will both laugh pee pulled a fart - and your friend gets to fuck lesbian stalks was scared I wanted to throw me a bitch will not know how to get it out of my apartment went with the story he wanted to commit suicide and was to mourn in my shoulder after she was a lesbian told me I got the furniture faster than your fart - I said - not save - you're wrong I'm advising you not kill yourself I do not like lesbians and read in his book that was on paper the asylum Larco Herrera gave me fucking scared - poor thing and your neighbor who told me not talk Dulcinea swearing and read my novel and left the bathroom when I said where's your pa read is good-natured shit and it was crazier than a goat - you told me that is going to commit suicide by jumping from the window of his depa crazy slut who follow me, you remember the chicken soup and lomo saltado that I invited you and your 2 children with much hot pepper-your comforter is your fart and dildo tell me you were going to buy in the united states came to my address, my daughters and a bitch me out worse than you fart, please do not visit my daughters I see it and hit me with your dildo get yourself a fucking prick "to your home send you today comes from your mother's old santulona boot kicking you and your dildo in your ass ...



Galan GET ME AFTER A HEATED ANTENNA TO TELL IF CHTE AND READ MY BULLETIN ON THE FART OF THE CENTURY BEFORE ME hack ... AND THIS IS THE CHAT jajjaa LOD ...

friend sends you to read my friend's fart-part of my novel-reading contest told me about it first and then "I have not received anything," wait right now, you will get I wonder if my novel is romantic-erotic-drama classic I tell you is fart-you tell me "scary"-no-to fart and pissed me laugh so much the fart-you tell me - "are you afraid of me? "" I say fear gave me the fart-and pissed me until my knee is rust-you tell me "do not understand," you have to read the fart-fart-you took the patience to fart requires patience-I am the writer fart, the blame lies with the fart-and pissed me to my feet, no joke is the fart-has become fashionable to fart let's dance the rumba with the song fart-fart-chau reguetton of by fart fart fart arrivederchi take care fart ... you tell me "bye Miss fart "and I tell you how not to fart ...

friend

I RETURN TO CHAT WITH" THE PEDORRINI OMNIGATTAMEOW "



Amiga OMNIGATAMEOWpedorrini" you're famous you fart farting rating, are the century everyone is asking who is the farting - or say you're dumb you are of the fart-so they know you're famous for a fart is fart-you-are marketing the world famous takes your credit-di-di brave face to the world I am the farting of -century applaud you and the planet-your fart smelled your fart was indecipherable half-Cubist Picasso your fart was like nothing damned poet baudelaire blessed as buckowsky buckowskiano year-fart fart nun threw you in the elevator -Want to let the world know that you are of the fart tell whether or not I say, "you say power-bien pedos Conchuda you farting on a bitch that you shell larger than your size, your fart gang-break breaks concienciasssssssss - your fart is calzonnnnnnnesssssssss breakwaters-break-you fuck a loudspeaker in the ass-ass in your hand you Metti Chinese shit that went with another insurance you threw a fart in the face of Chinese-so you are my friend not just for farting, but because you have belt-I made you change because you were a fucking cucufato worse than your mother-tu-tu fart fart desinhibió me is therapeutic worldwide fart-you telling me you got the hand Chinese ass - do not make suddenly with your finger you ass his finger covered the plug was not let go another-your fart turned psycho-political history I want to win so Alan Alan not fart but loses the election for your fart ... AND WON ELECTIONS ALAN because I sent everyone the story of your fart and all voted for Alan - I told my friends in the world if you do not vote for Alan did not send my letter of fart hahaha century all voted and I sent the fart century ... live your fart ...

www.escritoragaviota.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment