Sunday, February 13, 2011

Naruto Shippuden Gif Thread

SAUSAGES WITH 3 IN THE HAND SALUTE TO LIFE 1 IS KING RAFAEL MAGDALENA DE LA FUENTE dulcinea the fiery writer gull

WITH 3 HAND IN GREETING TO LIFE 1 IS KING RAFAEL MAGDALENA DE LA FUENTE dulcinea the fiery writer gull


chorizazos
Yes I have 3 in my hand ... and I ate one evening RAFAEL REY REY + 2 and I like is Sunday and I will pass on the verge of chorizo \u200b\u200bsausage, never ate so much in my life-barking is to blame my son would not eat his sausage, my other daughter is on a diet, and the other is in Bermuda hijacha my grandson 2 years are going to give me burger so today the 3 sausages stuffed myself what cocksucker ... all week diet to fall into a binge of sausages and what chorizo \u200b\u200bsausage for my mother giants that do not fall into my mouth, I have to eat to me glancing but I eat I eat ...

www.escritoragaviota.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment